OMG UPDATE: Question? Answer.

Updated on Wednesday, September 16


I am hoping to attend UW in fall of 2016. I am a Canadian citizen attending hs in the US, and would like to know how my 4-point-scale gpa will convert to the 100-point-scale average used in Ontario. I understand that grading is harder in Canada than in the US, so a 95% earned in a US class would not translate as a 95 in a Canadian class, but I can't seem to find specifics anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

1 comment