OMG UPDATE: Question? Answer.

Updated on Wednesday, September 3


QUESTION: Do you guys fill out and OSAP Interest free status form when you go off to co-op? After an 8 month co-op term I found an NSLSC fee charged on my account. What should I do? HELP D:


  1. You should only fill out the interest-free form for double work terms. Not sure if you can file the form now (or some other form), or if you're stuck with the interest that accrued. Ask SAFA?

  2. Call the NSLSC. They can answer all of your questions and explain the process. I did this yesterday and they reduced my payments from 400 to 200 for the 2 months past 6 months since I'd been in school and now back in school.