OMG UPDATE: Question? Answer.

Updated on Friday, July 11


QUESTION: If you got OSAP for your Bachelors but don't intend to apply for it for your Masters program, is there still a way to make sure that they don't start trying to collect money from you?


  1. There's a one-page form you can fill out at the Financial Aid office which basically says that you are still enrolled and then they won't start charging you interest/collecting. You can get it from the person sitting at the door or online at (Continuation of Interest-Free Status).