OMG UPDATE: Question? Answer.

Updated on Monday, February 10


QUESTION: What does "VPA admin" on a watcard stand for? It's printed in the place where the program of study is usually printed.


  1. Software Engineering I think.

  2. Yes, it's for SoftEng. They had problems since we belong to both Math and Engineering, so they used the obvious solution of writing something completely random on it.

  3. It is used with a few programs on campus, as mentioned above SoftEng being one of them. There are a few others (I would imagine all dual faculty) that have VPA Admin on their cards as well.